Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bussiness in mineral water at World.

Water is very important to human being without water in this earth no living thing can be alive,we need water everyday,in the summer people need more water,their demand will be very high and their bussiness is more then in winter,in Nepal mostly people drink water from tap,pond,and from spring and this are the village people.In town people buy bottle water at hotels and restaurant,people used to drink bottle water,so, the market seller are making good money,also in europe,gulf and American people they drink a mineral water, for that places the value of water is very high,especially in gulf countries this places are very hot,in this places the water seller are making good money from water,so the value of the water is very important,The water companies such as Masafi Gulfa,who refined and sell water to us,they are making good bussiness, and also they are really great.

2 comments:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    Warehouse Rack Manufacturer in China

    ReplyDelete